Saturday, September 6, 2008

2 Years Old!

Today my baby turns 2. Crazy. Haven has been such a fun kid. Her sweet little personality was just what our family needed. She is such a blessing. She loves to snuggle and has all of the rest of us wrapped around her finger. We are going to have a little party for her at the park this evening so I will post pictures of that later....for now here is a look back at my little Haven!

Here is Haven Leslie Glover...just 5 hours old. So sweet.


This is Haven about 7 months old. I love those beautiful eyes.

Here is Haven about 1 year old, just learning to walk. She has always loved to be outside.

This picture was taken on our way to the pool this summer. Haven loves to put on my shoes, jewelry and sunglasses. You can't see it but she has my flip flops on too. Too cute.

Here favorite thing lately has been following Halle around and trying to be just like her. (scary thought!) She follows her all over the neighborhood and loves to take baths with her. Halle is a good sister and very patient with her most of the time. Aren't sisters fun??

8 comments:

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Hav! I can't belive she is already 2!! Where does the time go? I wish I could be home for the party tonight! Boo that I live so far away!
love you guys

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to Haven! I love that kid. She is so funny and hysterical to be around! She is growing up so fast. Sure you don't want another one?;)

Trinity said...

Those pictures are adorable. I remember seeing you at the park 2 years ago just after you had her. I can't believe how time flys by.

Chelsea said...

how cute is SHE!?!??! SO SO SO CUTE! Happy birthday little Haven!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I'm glad we were able to come see her at the party!

. said...

Happy birthday to Haven! IT seems like yesterday that I just barely had Anna and you were pregnant and visiting Ang in San Fran. Time flies. How is school teaching going for you?

Samantha said...

Heath... I just read your comment about getting firewood for gramps. I think it's time you got your eyes checked again. (work on that for me would ya!)

Jamie said...

I haven't checked blogs for so long, but I just love Haven! She is my girl and just about the cutest thing there ever was. I miss her so much. I can't believe she's 2 already!