But being busy is good and we have managed to throw a little fun in now and then too.
Here's a few pictures of the 24th of July. Haven was all over the candy gathering this time. Jayci was the ultimate big sis and helped Haven with the candy gathering. Halle decided at the LAST minute that she wanted to be on a float. On our way to finding the 2nd ward primary we passed Amber and Larry's kids on the 1st ward float. Halle thought that would be super fun, so she rode with her cousins.
Next my sweet sister Angie and her family made the big move to K-Town. This is fabulous news! Angie is tending my kids while I teach and let me tell you, it is WAY easier on the heart-strings to leave your kids with your sister than anyone else. Love ya, Ang! Now all 5 sisters are in Kanab (for a few weeks) and we have been living it up with swimming parties and bbq's. (Can you smell Hal's bacon-wrapped filet's?? YUM!)
This brings us to my latest adventure....a mini cheer camp at my grandparents cabin in Pine Valley. I really am liking cheer although it is a TON of work and quite stressful! I feel like I need to call Lisa Johnson and Karen and apologize for all the headaches I must have caused them back in the day. Here are a couple of pictures from our cheer camp fun!
Oh yeah, Ebbi was awesome enough to come with me and be the "other adult". (yes, you heard that right, Ebbi and I were the responsible adults on this one! HA!) Somehow, someone (Jaylyn-but she denies it!) locked Ebbi's key's in her car. These picture are of the cute cheerleaders trying to break in with a wire hanger. They were successful! Yeah!
This is the only picture I took of them actually doing cheer stuff. They are awesome and we are going to have a fun year...if I survive!
Back to the business of being busy! See you soon.
11 comments:
Im so glad that you are doing cheer. I told you those girls needed you. What are you teaching in High School? I know your busy with Football starting but keep up on your blog and make sure you post about the football games so we can be updated good luck!
It's always better to be too busy than too bored. This year will be a great adventure for you.
Remember how old we use to think our teachers were. "THAT'S YOU NOW!" You do realize that right! Just kidding. As long as we feel young I believe we'll stay that way.
Yes I can smell Hal's bacon wrapped filets... actually no I can't...but you get what I mean;) Anywoo, who cares if I can't smell them because I got to TASTE them and they were yummy! Yay for me being in town, yay for you and Coby's new jobs, yay for it all!
Well it is nice to hear that you are going back to high school. I sometimes wish I could too haha just kidding you couldn't pay me enough to go back :) I bet the cheerleaders love having you haha you and coby I am just laughing right now i love it though. I would have been a cheerleader too if you were the coach haha
so have your read BD yet? OME is all i am gonna say
Good luck with cheer and teaching. You are one brave woman! You'll do so awesome! Hope to see you soon!
That's awesome that you are all together for a few weeks...tell everyone hi for me!
Wow! Kira's cheering this year? How will she have time? She might have to not text Jordan so much. Don't tell her I said that. When he was at scout camp he climbed a 60 ft. tree to get cell reception. Their pretty dedicated to texting each other. Seriously, I'm excited they'll have good coaches this year. Tori says if you need any help let her know. I read you were on Jacobs story in BD
it drags through there buy really picks up at the end. love ya A.N.
I tagged you.
Go to my blog, copy, paste and change your answers.
Hey Heather! I just so happened to stumble upon your blog...how in the world did you get 3 children?? I must have been snoozing when that happened! Cool that you are teaching at KHS. Cool and weird all at the same time...
You all look well and happy!
Nicole (Cooper) Madsen
It's that time of year again. But for you it gives ya a whole new meaning. How fun!!! What are you teaching? You could be one of the students you look so young. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know. Keep us updated when you have a moment -k-? Love ya, Shanna
Heather,
It is so fun to see your cute family on your blog. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you will be teaching and doing cheer - it sounds like a blast. Good luck with all you are doing this year.
Post a Comment