Yeah! Today I finished everything I need to do for my college classes this summer. I took 9 credits and have...let's just say NOT enjoyed it. I drove to Cedar for one of the classes. No fun with current gas prices. But I did get to go to lunch often with my good friend Lisa so that made it worth it! I have a final I still have to take in one of my classes and I hope to get that completed this weekend. But writing papers...done. reading chapters...done. lots and lots of busy work assignments...done. This semester isn't actually over until August 8th but I wanted to get through it early so that I could get my classroom ready....or was it because I wanted to be "college free" when Breaking Dawn comes out. Oh well, either way, it feels GOOD!
11 comments:
Congratulations Heather! I'm so proud of you. A.N.
Yay! Yay Yay Yay! So happy for you. That must feel NICE.
Congratulations!!!! That is a great feat! We are proud of you.
Good for you Heather!! It must feel good to accomplish something like that. What are you taking??
That is so SWEET!! Good for you! WE all know it was cuz you wanted to be down for Breaking Dawn but none of us think less of you for that, infact we love you more for it! :)
yey!!! I hope you're done for good this time!! (I'll never forget the day you called me up at school and told me that you were having to go back. So Funny!) Seriously though.... Congrats sis!!!
Way to go Heath!! We all love you and are soooo proud of you :) You are going to be the BEST teacher - I just know it.
Congrats! I'm so jealous. Good luck with teaching!
Hi Heather, It's Trin. I had no idea you were coming to Cedar each week. I could have invited myself to one of your lunch dates with Lisa. Congratulations on your upcoming teaching career. You'll be a natural, it's in your genes. You look pretty much the same as high school, as beautiful as ever. Your girls are adorable. I'm glad your all happy and doing well. I just started my own blog per the request of Shanna. It's actually quite fun. I look forward to following your blog.
Sweet! You're awesome! Congrats! Now the real fun starts with all the crazy hoodlums!...I'm sure glad we were never crazy hoodlums!!!
Love ya!
Again I'm late, but CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to love it!
Post a Comment