I am finally getting around to posting about the 4th of July and Halle's Birthday. (see the post after this one) We had a great day. I always love to see all the kids in all their red, white and blue clothes. Kanab's 4th is full of small town goodness. Love it!!
Haven loves to find sunglasses and put them on her head like mommy does. This was taken right before we left to go swimming and she came to show me that she was ready to go!
Back to the 4th of July...This is Jayci sitting by me at the parade. She was determined not to smile and enjoy herself, but that didn't last too long....who can stay grumpy at a parade??
4 comments:
I cant believe how much Jace looks like a Hamblin in this picture. She just cracks me up. I had my babysitters trying to fix my blog yesterday and they really jacked it up.. I will get to business this weekend. as for Mesquite... well Kidding. I didn't take any pictures. Casey did, we will have to check her my space. She aint a blogger.
4th of July in Kanab. I have to say, I kinda miss it. It looks like you guys had fun.
Jacey really is such a Hamblin and Halle is such a Glover. It is so funny. They are all so cute. When do you start teaching? Sarah got a blog today. Life is complete now.
I still miss doing the 4th in Kanab. We are going to try and be there next year though. Your family is so cute! Jacee looks so much like you it is crazy!
Post a Comment