Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday shoutout to Sambo!!

My sweet little sis is the big 23 today! Happy Birthday Sam! Isn't she a babe??

Sam loves adventures and wants to do (and has done!) many crazy things that make me sick to my stomach! She has things like owning a motorcycle, skydiving, etc. on her to-do list and to that I just say NO Sam...NO!


Anyone who knows Sam, knows that she just LOVES kids. HA! (I can hear you all laughing.) Well, at least she loves her nieces and nephews and they sure do love her!


Sam just finished her Bachelor's degree at Weber State University. While there she ran indoor and outdoor track for the Wildcats. She was Awesome! She holds the Weber State all-time Indoor Pentathlon Record. I loved to watch her run when I could...(which was not as often as I would have liked!) She is a sweetheart with a big heart and I love her! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for the B-day shoutout sis...!!! Love ya tonz!!!!

Kassi said...

Happy Birthday to Sam!! I can't believe she is 23 that means we really are growing up! DAMN IT!!

Chelsea said...

what great pics! And a happy shout out from me!