But for now, here is my tribute to my sweet daughter number 2!
This is Halle at the 4th of July last year...she LOVES this holiday and likes to think that the parade and the fireworks are all for her...an extension of her birthday!!
Halle loves all things outside. Swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and doing all kinds of "stuff" with the boys who live next door. It is so fun (and helpful) to have neighbors with little boys who are as busy and active as Halle is!
Here are 5 things LOVE about Halle:
1. She announces, "Now this is a whole family!" everytime all 5 of us are together. (anywhere, in the kitchen, in the van, even in the store!)
2. She has more energy, independence and determination than I have ever seen in another child anywhere. (sometimes these qualities make parenting a challenge, but I wouldn't change her!)
3. She has a big heart and is very good to share things with her sisters. She remembers to say "Thanks Mom" all the time, which because of her cute little lisp sounds like, "Sanks Mom".
4. She was named Halle Cynthia after her grandparents - Hal and Cynthia Hamblin. She is PROUD of this fact and tells EVERYONE and when she hears someones middle name she often asks, "oh, do you have a grandma named that?"
5. She has broken or written (or carved) on EVERYTHING we own. (walls, doors, cabinets, coffee tables, toys, etc.) Ok so I don't LOVE this, I actually hate it, but it is just such a Halle thing that I had to list it.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Halle!! She is such a cute kid! I love her smile and I love her hugs! I wish I could see your girls more! They are growing up so fast!
Love love LOVE the last picture. Happy Birthday Halle! We wish we could have been there to party with you!
Wouldn't all our lives be boring if we didn't have Halle? I love that kid!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLE!!!! From your newest Friend Aunt Norma.
Come play with us sometime!!!
So so so cute! Happy birthday! Love the pictures though! Great capture of "her"! The look, the personality, all of it!!
ok mom of the year go ahead and wirte great things about your children. Kidding. I wish I could come up with a few... actually at this very moment I bet I could I know I am leaving for the weekend and will miss them very much. Anyway get on one of your favorite things and call me so I know how to invite you to my blog. I think yo need to send me your e mail. I am private. I am such private person I thought I needed to make .... oh hell at this very moment I am thinking I will just take the private off. here it is thehafensite.blogspot.com. have fun reading it if you can, all my pictures are backwards. Ebbi
Heather your family is so cute. This is kinda funny how once you get in touch with one person it opens up to many more people. My blog is challisfamily.blogspot.com. Take a look. I pretty much suck at the whole blogging thing, but I am trying.
You know Heather that is NOT the Edward in my head! Words can't discribe that man! :)
Post a Comment