
This is what I am doing today. Fun, huh? I dread laundry...I put it off as long as possible. But today I am TRYING to get on top of it. yuck.
The ONLY good thing about an entire day spent doing laundry is this.....

My whole basement smells like tide and downy on laundry day. I do love that....but it still doesn't make up for having to fold laundry!!
4 comments:
Yuck. Laundry is no fun. I'm terrible at it. I start it and forget about it and 24 hours later the only thing I've accomplished is that I have one load of laundry soaking wet in the washer. It takes me 4 days to get through it and by then we have 4 more days worth so it's never ending. I better get better at it before we move to K-town, it might drive Mom nuts!!
I hate laundry too and there is only 2 of us! I don't mind the washing so much as the folding I HATE FOLDING! I put it off as long as I can haha! BOO TO LAUNDRY!
Laundry what is laundry? You mean MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! Yes I can relate, unfortunately. Good luck. You at least have something to look forward to. The wonderful smell of Downey. Ha, Ha.
I do laundry EVERYDAY!!! It doesn't matter how many people live here, the laundry basket is always flowing over. I empty it everyday. Someone takes a shower before they go to bed, and the dirty underwear and wet towel breed. Most of its dear son's. He showers three times a day. I like that he smells good, but I hate his laundry. I don't hate clean laundry. I hate dirty laundry. I also hate ironing, which explains our rather rumpled look. I have a baket of "clean" laundry for upstairs. It gets emptied twice a week, on a regular week. Usually Jordan just digs his clean clothes out of it, while standing dripping wet, after his shower. After extracting his boxer shorts, he drops his wet towell right by the basket and finishes getting dressed. Of course I get to pick up the wet towell and get it into the laundry basket, where it can breed. :0) A.N.
Post a Comment