Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heaton Reunion

We had the annual Heaton reunion last weekend. I was lame and forgot my camera so I had to wait to steal pictures from my sisters and mom before I could "blog it". I love this reunion. It is held in Pine Valley at my grandparents cabin and it is awesome! Definitely one of my favorite places on earth!

This is Me and my cousin Heidi with our little ones...Haven and Josh. We had them on the same day. Yep, that's right, birthday buddies! How cool is that!?

My little Haven in the sandbox...good times!

Grandpa Hamblin and Haven, relaxing in the shade.

Aunt Sam and Jayci....Best Buddies!! Jayci even got to ride all the way home with Aunt Sam. they shopped and ate at Subway and she loved it!

Cydnee and Halle, two of the craziest kids you will ever meet.

Jayci and Katie (Jayci's Idol)...Cousins are the best part of reunions!!

My Grandparents with all of their grandkids (except 2 grandsons). Notice how it is mostly girls...weird huh? There are 15 granddaughters and 6 grandsons.

Here's the two lovebirds that started it all. So Cute. They are awesome and I love them so much. They are great examples of love, commitment, faith and understanding and are two of my best friends!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hmmm... well it's a good thing nobody asking you if I can get a bike or not then huh? =) Not for a long time though sis... so don't worry. I'll start with a scooter or something to ease you in.

Anonymous said...

Heather, it has been so good to hear from you! Your children are beautiful. They sure do grow fast though. We aren't sure when we will be going back to Kanab. I hope this summer though. When I come Trin is planning on coming too. If we are really lucky then Brandy will even try to come. So we are hoping soon. We will let you know when we do though. Let's keep in touch.