Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here we go...

Ok. So I promised my good friend Jen that I was going to do this about 3 months ago! (sorry jen!) I am sure I am going to need a lot of help (angie!) so let me know what I need to do. I just really enjoy looking at everyones blogs so I thought rather than just "blog stalking" it would only be fair if I joined the blogosphere myself.

Just for a quick update for those who I have not kept in touch with as I should:

Coby and I have been married for 9 1/2 years. We are living and loving in the greatest place on earth. If you don't agree...you haven't been here!! Coby is an awesome dad and it has been so great to have him here to take care of things while I have been back in school. (booooo to college.) We have 3 great little girls who make us happy and crazy at the same time. Jayci is 7 and loves to read, write, help her mom and do/watch/listen to all things Hannah Montana! Halle is almost 5 (next month) and spends a great deal of her time with the 4 boys next door. She is the ultimate tomboy and comes inside at the end of every day tired and filthy...the signs of a good day! Little Haven is about 1 1/2 years old. She is the baby and therefore...the boss and we all do exactly what she wants, and love every minute of it.

There will be much more about these 3 as the days go by because their is never a dull moment around here and we have many stories to tell.

4 comments:

Kassi said...

happy to have you in the wonderful world of blogging!! So far so good :)
kassi.leavitt@gmail.com

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

We love the blog!, it will be fun to keep in touch with you this way as we don't get to come home a lot. I really miss Kanab!!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute blog! Welcome to the blogging world. It's so fun. I'm excited that you have one now.

Scott & Jennifer said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

you're awesome!

Love ya!