Thursday, June 19, 2008

I guess I'm IT!!

Ok. Chelsea and Kassi...this is for you.

How to play this game of tag:Post the rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog listing 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprising facts.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
1. Being somewhere...anywhere with Coby and my girls! (as Halle would say, "now dis is a whole family!"...love it!) We have so much fun laughing, playing, and relaxing together. Total Bliss.
2. My sisters! I seriously can't remember that last time I went longer than about 24 hours without talking to or seeing at least one of them. They are my best friends, my support system and I love them. We wear out our cell phones, we blog, we have website, we all love to live near each other, we can't get enough of each other! Sisters=Joy!
3. Kanab!! I love, love this place. I love the view right out of my front door...best place on earth. If I've been gone on a trip, I swear my whole mind, body and soul just relaxes once I finally get back here. True joy! These red rocks are awesome.

3 Fears:
1. Watching people I love suffer and being unable to do anything about it. I hate cancer and I am afraid of anyone in my life getting it.
2. Mice. It sounds silly, I know. But they are evil and gross and I despise them. Here's something odd....I am even afraid of the dead ones. Go ahead...laugh...I don't care!
3. I hate not knowing what is underneath me in the ocean or even a lake. I think I am slightly afraid of fish or something cause I really get terrified of something touching me...or eating me!

3 Goals:
1. To get through my education classes and get my classroom ready while still having an awesome summer with my little girls!
2. To be like my mom! She has it all together and always has!
3. To take a trip to Hawaii...with my sweet hubby of course!

3 Current Obsessions:
1. I seem to have an addiction to my laptop. If it's not schoolwork....it's web surfing and blog hopping. Ok...it's WAY more of the fun stuff.
2. Diet coke. I know...it's bad for me and I actually try to cut back but I still have moments when I NEED one!
3. My cell phone...I would die without it. I love to talk. (big shocker there, huh?)

3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. I don't like fruit or berries. (no, not even strawberries, get over it!)
2. I've never mowed the lawn. Ever. (even when it needs it very badly!)
3. I sometimes finish watching Elmo's world even AFTER Haven falls asleep. hehe

There you go Chel and Kas...I tag Angie, Sam, and Jen.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

haha! I loved your Tag! Its cute!

So my only comment for you is...
I admit, sometimes when my kids are napping too, or leave the room, I leave on their show... sometimes I even watch the happy endings all by myself!

gma said...

Heather, I have one thing to say.
FIND THE BOOK!...Now that I've got that out of my system I can go on.
J/K :). Enjoyed your tag. But, now Kassi has tagged me. All these months of blogging and I've avoided being tagged. Thanks a lot. Talked to Boyd today about the whole "twilight" thing. He basically said we all needed to read higher quality literature. I'm having a tar and feather party early tomorrow morning. Were going to hijack him on his way to the meat plant in the morning. He did admit to having read the books, but just because he wanted to know what Dani was reading. Yeah, sure. Love ya A.N.

. said...

Love that your a blogger! It is so fun to be able to see what everyone is up to. It's the new way to be nosy! haha. How are ya? I've been trying to get Casey to blog for a few months now but she hasn't. I will keep working her! What about Ebbi? Let's make her see the light too! Your girls are so cute! They are growing so fast.

Samantha said...

heath... I AM NOT taking the skydiving goal off!!! I will do it! And P.S. mom and dad already know I want to. All mom said was, "Please don't tell me your going before you do it... just tell me after so I know you lived." Hahaha... gotta love mom!

Tanya said...

Yay for blogs!! I'll work on getting Heidi and Kristi into blogging...I can't guarantee any results though :)
It was great seeing you and the girls at the reunion. And I love your blog!!!

Stacy said...

Hey Heather! When you take your trip here to Hawai'i we can go to dinner and have a DIET COKE! Jarod and I love it! We ditched the real thing a year or so ago and went to the no calories. When I lived in K town I got off of it but when it is hot out side nothing taste better than a cold COKE even it is DIET.