So last weekend we took a little family vacay to Provo and Salt Lake City. It was a great 3 days and we loved every bit of it. We left Kanab on Friday and went straight to Build-a-Bear Workshop in Provo. This place is considered "heaven" to Jayci and Halle and it did not disappoint! Jayci even found a Hannah Montana shirt and microphone for her husky dog. Awesome! Halle picked a panda, dressed it in Hello Kitty clothes and then named it "Kung Fu". How appropriate! Haven got a little brown bear but mostly just loved running around and causing chaos in the store!
This is Jayci and Shasta the Husky Dog!

Halle and Kung Fu Panda!

Haven, with her bear in it's box is happy to be going to Aunt Jamie's!
Next, we settled in at Jamie's apartment. It was so great of her to let us crash there for a couple days. (Thanks Jamie!) She kept the girls for us and took them out for pizza while Coby and I went out to see the new Indiana Jones movie. (aliens?? really??) We had a great time and it was so nice of Jamie to let us have a night out!!
The next morning it was on to Lagoon...it's a little ghetto but still really fun. We loved it. I haven't got the pictures off my camera yet so here are some that Jamie took. Jayci was a daredevil and loved every ride. Her favorites were Tidal Wave and Colossus. Yes, that's right, my baby did the double loop Colossus. I could have killed her dad!! She also liked Wild Mouse which she rode with Aunt Jamie. Halle really wanted to go to but was just 1 inch to short. Dang! Next year she will be all over those big rides, just like Jayce.

Halle, Me and Jayci just inside the park.
(probably sitting down and waiting while dad bought his first of many, many cokes that day!)

Haven and I on the Merry-go-round.
She just kept saying "I no wannu. I no wannu."
(what a wimp!)
Jamie and Halle on Puff the Dragon. It was so great to have Jamie with us and have one adult for each kid! So helpful!
Jayci and I on Paratroopers. Such much fun!
(she pretended we were fairies flying over the trees....so, so Jayci!)
Jayci and Halle on Dragonfly.

Halle loved this ride with the guns she could shoot all the other kids with.
Look at that mischievous face!!

Haven on her daddy's shoulders. She spent a good part of the day there!
Jamie and Jayci on Tidal Wave. When the ride came to a stop, Jayci yelled, "ONE MORE TIME!!" She then took me on it and then Coby too. Yep, 3 times in a row. She loved this one.
Halle in the Pink Boat. She was on a mission to get the pink one and as you all know Halle generally bullies her way into whatever she wants.
Happy Haven! Loving life in the stroller!
Halle and Jayci on the Train.
What can i say? My little Colossus Queen! (Isn't she tough!)
Jamie, Coby, Jayci and Halle getting soaked on the Rattlesnake Rapids!
Bumper cars.We stayed at Jamie's again that night and then traveled down to Marysvale to visit Coby's family. His little sister has the most awesome new house and we are so excited for her...LOVE IT!! The girls had fun playing with their cousins, (I have pictures of that but they are on my camera too.) and then it was on to Kanab. So fun to leave but so nice to come home!!
Good Times!!
8 comments:
I was alway the little chicken when I was that age! All you had to say was rollercoaster and I was like NO WAY!! It looks like you guys had so much fun and I love seeing pictures of the girls! They are all getting so big!
Yey... Heather finally has a blog! Now I can harass you on-line as well as in person! (Love ya sis). I'm glad you guys had fun in Lagoon. Why you couldn't come during the 4 YEARS I lived up there is beyond me, but whatever! J/K
Hey! Glad you figured out the background thing...sorry I wasn't much help over the phone, I was CRAZY, CRAZY that day trying to get ready to leave for home! Your blog is cute and I am so glad you have one. I hope Jamie keeps taking pictures so you have stuff to put on it!! haha:)
so cute! I just love your pictures! I don't get to see your kids very often so its really great to get to see how they have grown!!! Such cute little girls!!!
I love the Lagoon trip! We have done alot of Disneyland with our kids, but I'm thinking that we will need to broaden our horizons and do a Lagoon trip!
I added you to my blog so I can visit you often! I do love the blog world!
And in closing, I agree, seriously??? Aliens?? So Not your classic Indiana Jones. Though I did love the movie anyhow... but really I agree... why aliens?
I don't do roller coasters!!! Welcome to the world of blog. Its fun to see what your up too. :)
Aunt Norma
Hey Heather,
You have a way cute blog! Looks like you had tons of fun at lagoon. This post is also for sam hamblin... Sam if you see this I'd love to know what you've been up to! My blog is mikeandjenilyn.blogspot.com
Heath, I'm so glad you came up and let me go to Lagoon with you guys. You need to come again! That is to all of my sisters who are reading this! It was so fun.
Way to go, great work. I'm excited to keep up with the Glover's this way. See you at the pool. Madyson will be excited to see her "best friend" on the computer.
Post a Comment