Ok. I promise not to dive back into the past and blog about old stuff too much, but May was a really busy and exciting time for the Glover Girls and it can't go undocumented!!
These are pictures of our eventful month and they are in reverse order because I am new to this blog thing so get over it!!

Jayci: Glad that school is finally out and she can play at the Park!

Haven: This is her first summer to really get to run through the water (since she couldn't walk last year!). She LOVES it!

Halle: Graduating from Miss Linsey's Preschool. She loved it and we are so proud of her!

Jayci: (second from left if you couldn't tell!) With her friends getting ready to go on stage.

My little posers hamming it up before their Spring Recital!

Halle: The perfect ballerina princess!

Making crazy faces for the camera after bathtime. Silly!

Jayci, my nieces Katie & Karly and Halle after the Spring Gymnastics Recital.

My cuties before the performance.
Haven didn't want to miss out on the posing action! That's right...train 'em young!
It was a really fun month but we are also glad that life has settled down a bit now!
7 comments:
Okay, the picture of Jayc and Hal posing in front of your tree...I LOVE Jayci's pose! That is awesome! Cute pictures.
I can't believe Hallie is already done with pre school! Oh my goodness. I swear they are growing up to fast, MAKE THEM STOP! Hav is getting to be such a cutie! I think you have the cutest girls haha ;)
Okay, I have noticed that you comment on EVERYONE ELSE'S blogs but mine! You have never commented on mine! What the...? Am I really that bad of a blogger?? Sisterly love...geez.
Its been a busy last little bit for you!!! How great! I love all the pictures! Your girls are super cute! Love all the fun recitals, the graduations, etc!!! And summer here we come!
Hey sweetie!
What a FUN bunch you have! They are beautiful and full of excitement for life - what more could you ask for!!
love ya
TAG YOUR IT!!! go to my blog to see how to do it!
rghey I tagged you so DO IT!!
Post a Comment